- Health, nutrition, sanitation and family planning
- Education and human resource development
- Social welfare
- Housing and resettlement
- Review and endorse programs/projects of national government agencies and local government units in the region to the Council requiring national government financial exposure which may come in the form of guarantees, national government budget appropriations or subsidies, among others
- Integrate sector information and statistics in the preparation of the annual regional development report
- Assist the Council in the translation of national development goals and policies into specific regional sector objectives
- Integrate sector plans and programs of local government units into regional sector plans and programs and coordinate all sector planning and programming activities of sector line agencies in the region
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned by the Council
The Development Research Division (DRD) of NEDA serves as the secretariat of the Committee.
For a complete list of members, click here.