The Regional Investment and Competitiveness Coordination Committee (Ri3C) regularly monitors the level of competitiveness of the region and provides policy recommendations to the RDC.
RDC-VI Res. No. VI- 19, s. 2012. Resolution Approving the Creation of the Regional Competitiveness Committee as a Special Committee of the Regional Development Council.
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Industry and Trade
- Science and Technology
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Finance and Budgeting
- Good Governance and Institution-Building
- Statistics and Data Banking
- Communications and Advocacy
- Health, Nutrition and Sanitation
- Education and Manpower Development
- Transportation and Communication
- Power and Water
- Public Buildings
- Measure local competitiveness based on a standard set of competitiveness indicators
- Formulate programs to improve regional competitiveness
- Engage in investment promotion activities to attract investors in the region
- Contribute to employment generation and job creation in the region
- Advice the Council on actions to be undertaken in order to boost the region’s competitiveness vis-à-vis other regions in the country and selected Asian cities
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned by the Council
The Project Development, Investment Programming and Budgeting Division of NEDA serves as the secretariat of the Committee
For a complete list of the members of the Regional Competitiveness Committee, click here.