- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Agrarian Reform
- Industry and Trade
- Science and Technology
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Review and endorse to the Council programs/ projects of Regional Line Agencies and LGUs requiring funding support from the national government
- Integrate and harmonize the programs and projects of local government units and sector line agencies into the Regional Development Plan
- Advice the Council on issues, gaps and milestones in the implementation of programs, projects and activities in the sector as identified in the Regional Development Plan
- Advice the Council on sector-related actions to be undertaken in order to accelerate the economic development in the region
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned by the Council
The Project Development, Investment Programming and Budgeting Division of NEDA serves as the secretariat of the Committee.
For a complete list of members, click here.