Application for PSOs to participate in the selection of Private Sector Representatives (PSRs) to the Regional Development Council (RDC) VI for the term 2022-2025 is now open.
The PSRs of the RDC VI comprise one-fourth or 25 percent of the members of the fully constituted RDC as mandated by Executive Order No. 325 (as amended). In compliance to the said mandate, the National Economic and Development Authority Regional Office VI, as the RDC VI Secretariat, is now pre-qualifying PSOs of Western Visayas.
- Legal Personality. The PSO must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any government agency or LGU which registers organizations and associations for the purpose of bestowing legal personality;
- Performance. The PSO must have a track record in implementing socio-economic activities for at least three (3) years prior to submission of the application; and
- Nationality. The PSO must be a Filipino organization. Organizations managed by foreigners, whose officers and members are primarily composed of foreign nationals, or are considered branches of foreign organizations, are disqualified.
Criteria for Accreditation:
- The PSO must adhere to the 1987 Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines and its nominee a law-abiding citizen of the Republic as verified through security clearance from government intelligence agencies;
- The sectoral PSO’s activities must have a regional and inter-provincial influence areas;
- The PSO must not have been blacklisted by any government agency or instrumentality;
- The socio-economic development activities of the PSO must have been implemented in close coordination with local government units or government entities;
- The PSO must have a physical office and business address in the region; and
- The PSO must have a wide network of partners from the government and private sectors within or outside of Western Visayas.
Interested PSOs may request a copy of the application form and may likewise submit the accomplished forms and attachments to the RDC-VI Secretariat via email at email@example.com. Application period will run from May 2 to 31, 2022. (VMHermanos/RDCVI)